The Dollar Loan Center Guest Code of Conduct
- Guests shall be courteous to players, The Dollar Loan Center staff and other guests.
- Guests shall not disrupt the event, performers, or athletes in any manner.
- Guests shall sit only in their ticketed seat location and show their ticket upon request.
- Guests who consume alcoholic beverages shall do so in a legal and responsible manner.
- Guests shall refrain from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language and obscene gestures.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the playing surface, stage, or restricted area without proper credentials will immediately be ejected from the arena.
- Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate or offensive behavior to the nearest Guest Services team member.
- Guests shall not sit, stand, or congregate in the aisles, other than in the normal course of entering or vacating the seating area.
- Guests shall not stand or climb on seats, bars, railings, or any other equipment, or building structures.
- Guests are asked to comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operational and emergency procedures.
- Guests shall comply with posted notices and signs.
- Guests shall always wear appropriate clothing, including a shirt, bottoms, and shoes.
- Obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted. Signs must be relevant to the event.
- The Dollar Loan Center has a “No Re-entry Policy”, including after being ejected.
- The Dollar Loan Center is a non-smoking facility and guests may only smoke in the designated smoking area outside of the South entry doors.
The Dollar Loan Center thanks you for your cooperation with the Guest Code of Conduct.