The Dollar Loan Center Guest Code of Conduct
- Guests shall be courteous to players, The Dollar Loan Center staff and other guests.
- Guests shall not disrupt the event, performers, or athletes in any manner.
- Guests shall sit only in their ticketed seat location and show their ticket upon request.
- Guests who consume alcoholic beverages shall do so in a legal and responsible manner.
- Guests shall refrain from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language and obscene gestures.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the playing surface, stage, or restricted area without proper credentials will immediately be ejected from the arena.
- Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate or offensive behavior to the nearest Dollar Loan Center Staff.
- Guests shall not sit, stand, or congregate in the aisles, other than in the normal course of entering or vacating the seating area.
- Guests shall not stand or climb on seats, bars, railings, or any other equipment, or building structures.
- Guests are asked to comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operational and emergency procedures.
- Guests shall comply with posted notices and signs.
- Guests shall always wear appropriate clothing, including a shirt, bottoms, and shoes.
- Obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted. Signs must be relevant to the event.
- The Dollar Loan Center has a “No Re-entry Policy”, including after being ejected.
- The Dollar Loan Center is a non-smoking facility and guests may only smoke in the designated smoking area.
The Dollar Loan Center thanks you for your cooperation with the Guest Code of Conduct.